At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Tell our brand and product stories to our targeted consumers with the aim of driving interest and conversion.
- Deliver a centralized media strategy for all brand channels. Manage all media activity (planning, buying, analysis) for the brand to ensure a cohesive and impactful consumer experience.
- Drive revenue growth of e-Commerce by acquiring high-quality traffic and consumers for the adidas Pacific online platforms and driving repeated consumer visitation.
- Responsible for driving awareness and interest for our brand and campaign activities to our target audience.
- Drive brand and consumer engagement via media channels.
- Develop the media strategy for the brand and key categories to deliver brand and commercial targets
- Responsible for media planning and buying across brand, e-commerce, and brand funded wholesale activity.
- Drive efficiencies and increased value in media budgets across all channels
- Deliver regular deep-dive media analytics for continuous optimization of all activities and budgets.
- Responsible for sizeable and aggressive growth of adidas Pacific online footprint via acquisition opportunities.
- Work closely with internal teams regionally and locally to align traffic acquisition strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business
- Drive repeat consumers to our digital platforms (website & app)
- Management of local media agencies
- Management of media budget delivering strong ROI on spend
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop and drive new initiatives
- Additional duties as required
- Brand Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- Regional HUB
- Media agencies
- Community management agency
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced marketing knowledge and specific experience in digital media strategy and execution
- Detailed understanding of eCommerce performance marketing activities
- An implementation driven personality who understands all eCommerce traffic acquisition disciplines
- Performance driven and capable of managing media spend effectively with active involvement with media agencies
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- University degree in business studies/marketing/communications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing/ media buying with a strong knowledge of digital
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and experience using a range of diagnostic tools, such as Excel, Google Analytics, Adwords, SEM Rush, etc.
- History of demonstrated success in SEM/SEO and PPC campaign management
- Working knowledge of CRM activations
- Proven track record in media strategy, planning, and implementation
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be flexible and adaptable to change
- Passion for youth marketing, fashion, and sports
- Strong brief writing skills
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Applied knowledge of content creation for content marketing programs
- Team player
- Very strong in building and maintaining relationships.
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel Word and PowerPoint: advanced; Photoshop or InDesign experience.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Careers https://careers.adidas-group.com/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.