At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Innovation scopes the new, understands the appetite of digital concepts and how to evolve these into tangible opportunities to win the consumer, identifying and building innovative digital solutions to solve consumer and brand challenges. Ultimately, these innovations will deliver significant financial and NPS results and create ‘WOW’ moments for our consumers and in the eyes of the industry.
This role is an expert program manager with deep knowledge of developing innovation processes and tools to lead ideation, prioritization, and planning to ensure a pipeline of relevant pilot opportunities. In addition, you have proven digital project management experience to facilitate development and delivery of those pilots to market to drive financial and NPS results and create ‘WOW’ moments for our consumers and in the eyes of the industry.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Leads innovation program development to ensure consistent and efficient ideation, prioritization, planning, implementation, and measurement of digital innovation pilots
- Coordinates overall innovation pipeline from identification and assessment through pilots and eventual hand off to the business
- Develops pilot implementation process, methodology and measurement KPIs to validate viability of innovations
- Develops and manages agile processes to support digital innovation pilot implementation
- Plans and optimizes internal and external resources to ensure speed and efficient use of resources.
- Collaborates w/ stakeholders in IT, market and DBC functions to coordinate and implement pilots
- Manages A/B testing vendors and programs as it relates to digital innovation pilots, including test design, implementation, and measurement
- Evaluates and selects work management and collaboration tools that support the Innovation program and pilot process.
- Develops communication tools and outputs to facilitate transparency for internal partners including: pilot pipeline from evaluation through implementation, steering committee documentation, and roundtable communications
- Creates and delivers actionable reports recapping pilot performance for a diverse audience of internal business and brand partners
- Creates and delivers relevant training materials for pilot transition to business operational ownership
- Key contributor and collaborator on Digital Innovation strategy and team growth and development plans.
- Acts as thought leader on innovation best practices and approaches
- Evaluates the competencies of subordinates on a regular basis and provides prompt and feedback and guidance to drive high performance.
- Promotes a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals.
- Takes ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain talents.
- Translates the company goals into team specific actions and business plans as well to control and monitor performance and results.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for digital innovation and proven ability to deliver this through a global organization
- Deep understanding of digital experiences & platforms that support them
- Expert on innovation models and processes
- Experience forming and optimizing agile teams
- Experience in establishing a new practice in an organization
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead several projects simultaneously and the ability to manage complex projects on a global & regional level
- Ability to drive small & large teams to solutions on production and project issues, including teams of internal business customers and external vendors.
- Understanding of Web Analytics, Reporting and Key Performance indicators along with the ability to relate this information to platform functionality and site content)
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- Excellent presentation skills: specifically the ability to create, plan and deliver presentations to technical and nontechnical audiences as well as senior leadership
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to internal and external clients and vendors, both verbally and in writing
- Action-oriented with the ability to multi-task and discern priorities
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related field and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in a combination of IT and Business eCommerce experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Min. 10 years professional experience in multi-national business environment
- Min. 5 years management experience
- In-depth E2E understanding of Digital, eCommerce, ERP and Omnichannel processes and systems
- 3+ years’ experience in agile/SCRUM execution
- Proven experience in managing global projects
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English