At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Responsible for leading the LO Planning in capacity management, fill-rate reports and KPI performance through a proactive approach to delivery, and performance issues; working across all T1 and merchandising teams to consolidate information in support of the overall sourcing strategy.
- Provide a consolidated overview of the LOs and OCs performance and issues, working with the teams and suppliers on proactive solutions to problems prior to external communications with HQs.
- Support LO and OC teams and HK Sourcing Ops teams in identifying needed T1 capacity and capabilities according to customer forecasted demand.
- Act as point person for GSP and SCI to ensure communication and actions are directed to appropriate LO and OC teams, as well as act as lead for all special programs such as Continuous Replenishment and other corporate initiatives as required and appropriate.
- Ensure that LCO190 and forecasts are communicated to T1 in a timely manner with review of forecast changes prior to communicating to factories with visibility on all substantial variances between forecasting and/or actual orders.
- Oversee the process of order management across LO and OC teams to ensure that orders are confirmed and tracked in accordance with adidas-Group standards.
- Monitor production performance and proactively address potential delivery problems with supplier management, OC teams, T1 and T2 .
- Ensure all sample orders are passed to the T1 in accordance to sample calendar timelines and work in support of merchandising teams updating systems on delivery and tracking information for all sample needs; ultimate sample delivery and quality remains a merchandising function (where applicable).
- Support new T1 start-up documentation and process, as well as, Supplier Terminations - in some LOs this function may be held by another point of contact to track start-up progress -, making sure legal provides a Manufacturing Agreement or Termination Agreement as appropriate.
- Provide training support to merchandising teams and suppliers on policies and systems such as GPS, ILA and other systems pertaining to planning, ordering/tracking, documentation and invoicing.
- Data consolidation, coordination and reporting responsibilities to support Country Manager with up-to-date and accurate reporting as needed/requested.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of all systems where applicable.
- Country Manager
- LO and OC teams
- Supply Planning
- Apparel Sourcing Management
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to coach, guide, manage and develop a team
- Advanced MS Office skills and expertise of internal systems;
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree
- 5-7 years progressive work experience in the field of planning/ apparel.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.