At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To support profitable and sustainable market share growth for all brands (adidas & Reebok) in Asia Pacific - Korea through driving implementation of Asia Pacific and Korea Key Strategic Initiatives, providing Project Management Office support and coordinating Change management following major project implementation.
- Collaboratively steer, coordinate and prioritize cross-functional strategic priorities
- Drive the project scoping, create and share a systematic and integrated view of all key strategic initiatives in Korea
- Ensure objectives are aligned with the strategic direction of Asia Pacific and Korea
- Drive guide and support function leaders in the planning and execution of the respective strategic initiatives
Project Management / Support / Communications
- Coordinate and manage prioritization processes across markets/functions for each initiative implementation
- Provides project administration support to ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for project teams and senior leaders
- Facilitate internal and external meetings when necessary
- Consolidate and analyze data collected from project information, compare results with baseline and communicate status to Korea SLT
- Provide Korea SLT, APAC PMO and HQ with regular updates on project implementation progress through maintenance and development of project status reports.
- Support Korea SLT team in change management process following all major project implementation.
- Support function leaders to build change management plans and monitor progress.
- Communicate risks, escalate decision points and obtain required strategic direction from Korea SLT team
- Work-stream(s), Initiative(s) achievement – Time to Completion, Resource Utilisation
- Contribution to the development of the overall business strategy and organisational set up
- Qualitative feedback from Leads, Sponsors and Global Interfaces on overall project leadership, communications, problem solving, strategic influence
- Executive team of adidas Korea
- Market Sales Directors (and Sales Management Team)
- Market Brand Directors (and Brand Management Team)
- Asia Pacific PMO team
- Asia Pacific work stream leads
- Global Sales Strategy and Business Development team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong process and project management skills – organized but flexible approach
- Solid business sense and analytic/critical-thinking skills
- Influential skills– able to mobilize people across functions towards a common objective. Not just with logic but also by other means (e.g. appealing to authority, relationship, etc.)
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities to handle multiple projects at the same time;
- Takes initiative and proactively seek opportunity for improvement with an owner mentality
- People oriented & Collaborative – ability to work with, service, and navigate across a wide network throughout the organization
- Confident, has good judgement and will assert and stand behind it
- Accountable, reliable and objective, leveraging fact base
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.) and experience with problem- solving tools (e.g. logic trees, storylines, quantitative models)
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken English
- Broad understanding of business value drivers and operations
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or above (MBA or other business-related qualification preferred)
- 7-9 years of general business experience
- Strong track record in cross functional/market level project management with leading consumer brands or consulting firms
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality work on time
- Experience with initiatives/project tracking (e.g. knowledge of utilizing tracking tools)
- Experience with synthesizing large amounts of data into updates that are easy to digest
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.