At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Improve productivity and efficiency by providing leadership and direction to T1 Industrial Engineers. Identify and evaluate problems and efficiency opportunities and develop improvements to production, BOM utilisation, distribution, and methods of operations by using proven Industrial Engineering techniques to reduce unit cost, improve quality and productivity.
- Drive improvements in Quality, Cost and Delivery across the business via the application of Industrial Engineering best practices and continuous improvement activities within the supplier base.
- Deliver a standard platform for SMV based capacity planning and costing by developing & promoting GSD across the supply chain. Ensure improvements are sustained through the introduction of work instructions, quality standards, workplace organisation, training records and performance measurement.
- Pro-actively identify and evaluate improvement opportunities within the business, prioritise improvement and deliver maximum benefit to the business.
- Support the product creation process by delivering tools and information to support Right First Time behaviour.
- Serve as an outside consultant to the Supply Chain, making recommendations to the T1/T2 Industrial Engineering management teams to improve internal and external processes. Interact with internal and external counterparts to determine best methods. Interact with outside vendors to evaluate new technology, machinery & processes.
- Provide leadership & support to T1 Industrial Engineers & LO PCEs Present and sell recommendations to relevant parties including all levels of management. Conduct feasibility studies of various projects to determine the value of an investment and provide an economic justification for capital appropriations. Responsible for managing capital projects from conception to final acceptance. Use proven engineering techniques to initiate and drive change to current and existing processes. Assist the Sourcing leadership when needed to provide advice on Industrial Engineering related topics
- T1 and T2 business partners
- Senior Management team, Apparel Sourcing incl. Country Managers
- Brand Operations
- Global Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Integration
- Continuous Improvement
- SEA, T&L
- HR/Performance Management/IT
- Industry forums and organizations
Knowledge Skills and Ability:
- Able to utilize industrial engineering techniques effectively to produce tangible results.
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Thorough understanding of work measurement and predetermined time system, such as GSD
- Strong communication skills
- Competency with Excel, Word, Access and MS Project is required.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking), BULATS level 3 or equivalent
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent qualification
A minimum of 6-7 years of experience within an apparel manufacturing/industrial engineering environment Experience managing a department of engineers is highly desirable
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.