At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Manage the Western Europe ePayment operations team & budget
- Partner with Global and market teams to drive best in class ePayment process definitions for our ecommerce, app & omni channel environments
- Assess the existing ePayment system and process landscape to identify vulnerabilities and prioritize improvements.
- Accountable for new VAT and Legal requirements
- Be the ePayment centre of excellence in Europe
- Responsible for leading Gift Card program, including production, product planning, activation, merchandising, distribution and sales growth for digital direct-to-consumer channels.
- Partner with Marketing & adidas Own Retail on the overall strategy for adidas gift cards, including analyses of existing customer base and external trends/research to identify areas on which the business should focus on applying products and driving demand
- Manage business relationships with Gift Card service providers, ensuring adherence to contractual obligations and maintenance of adidas standards
- Manage full card production cycle, leading both internal and external teams, including forecasting, production, and on-time fulfillment for consumers
- Promote & execute communication and collaboration with internal and external partners to maintain the normal course of business and troubleshoot/resolve issues quickly
- Senior European eCommerce management
- Global DBC team
- Financial shared services management team
- Internal and external service provider (CoE’s, 3rd party vendors)
- Legal & Tax department
- eCommerce IT and project management teams
- Government agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong experience with risk and payment management tools
- Experience with fraud prevention and analysis
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, finance, business administration, economics or similar discipline
- 6 years of working experience in managing debtor management, payment or risk management processes in an online consumer-facing high-transaction environment
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.