At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Strategy & Delivery department remit is to define the broader strategy frame for Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) and turn it into actionable reality through orchestrating the delivery of the end-to-end landscape of DBC. This extends further to owning the strategy through to implementation of functional areas of Consumer Engagement, Mobile Apps, and Retail Digital.
- In the Consumer Engagement department, we follow an agile set of principles; Fail fast but continuously learn and improve, we choose people over processes, we choose creative & collaborative dialog and self-organizing teams over top-down orders and commands – In this role the expectation is for you take ownership of one of our Consumer Engagement programs (your “product”) and take it to the next level to deliver a premium digital experience for our consumers.
- The role will be key for the operationalization of Consumer Engagement programs. Partnering with IT and markets to define a robust product backlog, managing capability expansion increments and lead the team towards new functionalities & best practice definition are a few examples of the activities that will be expected from this role.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Product Ownership:
- Se the vision and be the owner of the Consumer Engagement program initiatives/enhancements (blacklog), assuring that market demand is considered and manage the prioritization of what will get delivered
- Manage the evolution of the Consumer Engagement program integrated within the Consumer Engagement realm
- Partner with the IT organization to assure on a sprint basis the product increments happen in a timely manner and with the appropriate quality
- Clearly define the requirements/user stories to assure that the IT team is able to technically devise a solution that is then delivered once the requirement gets prioritized
- Consistently measure the value being added by the different product functionalities being delivered, and use those to drive fact based conversations to prioritize the highest value adding functionalities
- Define and constantly refine the definition of minimum viable product and definition of done across the user stories in the backlog
- Functional Expertise:
- Working together with Business Units, markets and IT teams, to define in detail the key functionalities to be added to the Consumer Engagement program backlog, while defining how success look like at both a functionality and product level
- Define in a quantifiable way the value being added by the different incremental product functionalities, so that different functionalities can be prioritized in the appropriate way
- Together with external vendors and the global IT team, work on creating robust functional and technical solutions that support the delivery of the different elements of a premium personalized shopping experience
- Think outside of the box and take the lead in defining new product functionalities, looking at what competition is doing and best in class functionalities available in the digital space
- Drive a regular communication cadence within own product(s) team
- Assure cross-functional collaboration with other domains and within the consumer engagement department
- Foster a collaborative working environment and forge meaningful working relationships that drive a high-performance culture
- Together with markets and Consumer Engagement team members, define a set of best practices and lessons learned in the Consumer Engagement domain to ensure the wide spread of knowledge across the team
- When applicable act as a mentor and coach for junior elements within the team, leading by example
- Manage daily operational activities being performed by external team members belonging to different external vendors
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Min. 6 years of professional experience in multi-national business environment (+4years experience in CRM/Reward/Engagement Programs)
- Experience in managing multiple projects (2-3) simultaneously is required
- Good level of knowledge on CRM, specific experience in Reward programs would be a definitive plus
- Team Player with high resilience and a solution oriented attitude
- Self-starter with proven experience in delivering consumer related capabilities together with IT and vendor teams
- Previous exposure to projects spanning across multiple geographies and a good level of knowledge in project management methodologies (focus mainly on agile methodologies)
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English