At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Strategy & Delivery department remit is to define the broader strategy frame for Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) and turn it into actionable reality through orchestrating the delivery of the end-to-end landscape of DBC. This extends further to owning the strategy through to implementation of functional areas of Consumer Engagement, Mobile Apps, and Retail Digital.
In the consumer engagement department, we follow an agile set of principles; Fail fast but continuously learn and improve, we choose people over processes, we choose constructive & collaborative dialog and self-organizing teams over top-down orders and commands – In this role the expectation is for you to define a Unique Value Proposition for consumers to register to Adidas, share their data and receive marketing communications. Our objective is to enable 1-to-1 experiences for our consumers across all digital touchpoints.
This role will be a key contributor to defining why users should join the adidas universe. A creative mind, together with a pragmatic spirit is needed to take this ambitious endeavor of the ground.
The candidate is expected to partner with all Product Areas within Consumer Engagement - Personalization, Digital Communications, Loyalty, Contact Center and Data Collection & Enrichment to co create a unique value proposition
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Consumer Engagement Value Proposition
- Define a unique value proposition (UVP) that motivates our consumers to sign up to adidas and remain engage throughout their lifecycle with the brand.
- Co-create this value proposition with all the different Product Areas within Consumer Engagement.
- Understand what customers ‘value’ and find attractive. The UVP must be research-led.
- Revise and update the value proposition on a regular basis.
- Cross-functional Product Backlog
- Help transition from a capability development model that focuses on individual Product Areas to a more cross-functional model.
- Align all Product Areas individual backlogs to guarantee developments with interdependencies across departments are delivered at the same time.
- Collaborate in the definition of a continuous improvement process to assure that on an incremental basis insights are incorporated into the different product backlogs
- Consumer Insights
- Leverage existing consumer insights to define the UVP.
- Request specific ad-hoc analysis to gain a deepened understanding of our consumers.
- Partner on a regular basis with the Consumer Insights team to influence future consumer research.
- Stakeholder Management
- Consumer Engagement Product Areas: establish a solid working model with the multiple teams that operate within Consumer Engagement to co-create the UVP.
- Analytics: Work together with the data and analytics team to assure that the right level of collaboration is in place. Request specific ad-hoc consumer research, influence future research to make sure the UVP is based on our consumer’s needs.
- IT: Work very closely with CE Product Areas IT counterparts to make sure all backlogs are aligned.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ideally master degree in business administration or comparable degree
- Min. 6 years professional experience in multi-national business environment (5+year experience in delivering consumer centric strategies.
- Good level of knowledge on CRM and/or digital marketing.
- Previous experience extracting consumer insights and building strategies around them.
- Knowledge about reporting tools, KPI creation and extracting insights from complex dashboards
- Team Player with high resilience and solution oriented attitude;
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- Self-starter with proven experience in delivering complex capabilities together with IT and vendor teams;
- Experience in product management and working in an agile/SCRUM mode
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English