As a Senior Key Account Manager (Reebok) International Buying Groups you manage a healthy and sustainable business with the assigned accounts by driving profitable and sustainable market share growth through advanced Business Plans. You also manage and drive the business and assortment planning of the assigned accounts/ categories.
- Manage the global Reebok division/ category assigned business with INTERSPORT International, The Athlete’s Foot and SPORT2000 International
- Define and manage the seasonal go-to-market process with assigned accounts, sell-in externally at account sales meetings and hand-over internally to markets.
- Manage the seasonal assortment planning with assigned accounts, ensure local market needs are fully covered and drive implementation.
- Collaborate with a network of Area KAM teams towards implementation of international strategies
- Embody the go-to-person for accounts on assigned divisions / categories.
- Represent the assigned accounts internally as an ‘ambassador’ towards Reebok Western Europe Marketing & Concept-to-Consumer.
- Support development of the account strategies, formalization by Strategic Account Plans and get sign-off by the direct superior.
- Sell-in inline and exclusive propositions and support building the Marketing activation plan that is driven the Concept-to Consumer team.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of the order book, linked to the sell-out performance in the markets
- Develop an advanced seasonal business plan in close alignment with the customers, after sign-off by the direct superior.
- Regular travel to markets of assigned accounts (e.g. market trips, local sell-in meetings, etc.) and obtain market knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Track the global business development with the buying groups by creating reports (e.g. seasonal sell-in analysis) capturing the defined KPI fulfilment.
- Drive the business planning process by providing analysis on:
- Growth potentials in markets and categories
- Range development based on pre-defined KPIs (trade terms, margins etc.)
- Steer the entire business planning process including
- Measure progress on brand Reebok KPIs
- Report to all superiors along Western European Wholesale guidelines
- Monitor and report on market trends and competitors in the Area and propose/initiate/take actions
- Provide advanced plans and forecasts on wholesale performance
Knowledge, Capabilties and Experience
- University degree in business with marketing and sales focus
- Functional: > 4 years sales (previous Marketing experience is a Plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Industry: ideally in sports/ shoes/ apparel or FMCG
- Exposure: sports, lifestyle, marketing
- Very good command of English in both written and spoken. Additional European language is a plus
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and drive large internal/external groups
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Passion for Sports