To increase Security around current and all future solution, this is to be done by testing, training and awareness. To consult with regard to security in the area of architecture, designs, and planning both within the group and externally.
What we offer:
- Create, maintain and drive technology strategies and roadmaps within the area of the responsibility, eg Infrastructure Security
- As part of the Security group, plan and drive the implementation of the technology and its capabilities.
- Responsible for the architecture of the technology, eg IRM/DRM, PKI, Micro segmentation, Cloud, Mobile, etc.
- Drive the development of security specifications, standards, and processes to ensure adequate protection of corporate IT environment
- To architect and design the security solutions for applications or systems, and/or provide expertise and consulting to the project teams on security controls needed
- Planning and design for security owned systems as well as consult with other groups and 3rd parties
What we are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure security architectures and designs, including IRM/DRM, Cloud (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS), Mobile Security, IPv6, MFA, etc.
- Strong record of operational success managing large and complex Enterprise IT infrastructure.
- At least 10 years of technology experience as a security consultant, analyst, architect or designer.
- Experience with implementation of infrastructure security systems such as NGFW, ATP, SIEM, 802.1x, MS PKI, etc.
- Certification desired CCIE Security, CCSP, OSCP, GMOB, GPEN, etc.
- Use appropriate and effective communication methods in order to successfully deliver and embed the project within the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of security best practices in large-scale environments.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please state your salary expectations as well as earliest possible start date.
Your home base will be adidas Group Headquarters in Herzogenaurach in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region – Germany.
For more information please follow this link: http://herzo.adidas-group.com
Check out this video of the adidas CIO on Digital Transformation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idVw7BZ-09k&feature=youtu.be