At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
We are looking for Senior BI Developer:
- Own system improvements and enhacements of existing solutions and data integrations
- Own data loads and quality processes
- Development of all types of tasks in the team's backlog using Exasol DB/Linux OS/Microstrategy frontend toolkit and MicroStrategy:
- New business demand (depending on capacity and priorities)
- Business reporting improvements
- Internal tasks including platform service activities, system optimization, performance tuning, development
- Cross-systems interfaces creation
- Work on bugs and service requests resolution within service-now platform for ETL and MicroStrategy
- Follow SCRUM-like processes within implemented in the Service team framework
- Prepare wiki-documentation of BI-service components/tools/processes/etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Deep knowledge & hands-on experience with several ETL/ELT tools (Pentaho/SSIS/Informatica/DataStage/ODI/TIBCO/BO Data Integrator etc.). 3+ years of experience working on implementation of ETL processes, several completed projects is a must
- Strong SQL skills with 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex SQL scripts, hierarchical and recursive queries, analytical functions, Regular expressions, Stored Procedures, packages, triggers, views, materialized views
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Lua, Python, shell)
- Experience with BI front-end tools like MicroStrategy is a plus
- Upper-intermediate English
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company
- Work with highly professional and friendly team
- Company subsidized lunches
- Sport club membership
- Discount on company product
- Free parking area
- 10-15 minutes on a corporate transport from m.1905/m. Krylatskaya
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.