At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Ensures that suppliers and manufacturing partners adhere to adidas-Group quality standards.
- Provide assistance to T1 teams during bulk production stage by ensuring that finished goods meet adidas-Group requirements.
- Train suppliers’ quality staff and management team to qualify for adidas-Group Certification status.
- Builds and maintains a close relationship with interfaces such as development and merchandising teams and supports them on new developments.
- Implements and monitors developed quality standards across all sections of the quality department.
- Reviews standards and requirements and provides QA/QC production orientation and training.
- Train and develop local QA Final Auditor and Sample Room QA.
- Continually works on the improving the quality and suitability of the adidas-Group training program.
- Checks sample quality in terms of workmanship, specifications and other technical details to ensure all requirements are being followed correctly.
- Check current bulk production and solves problems that may arise during the production process.
- Checks the labeling and packaging complies with customer requirements
- Be fully conversant with our standards of engagement and is pro-active when such standards are not being adhered to.
- Assist Production Manager in monitoring production flow (WIP)
- Conducts audit for maintenance of the quality assurance and control system.
- Immediate supervisory responsibility for all Quality auditors. Collaborative relationship with Technical teams.
- Key role in providing feedback to LO teams and Suppliers.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to identify issues, analyze facts and make correct quality decisions that do not undermine the standards required.
- Good oral and written English and Chinese language skills to ensure clear communication between the T1 and LO teams.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- English fluency, BULATS level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum of three year experience in garment manufacturing
- Good IT-/EDP-skills
- Experience in garment quality, knitting, printing.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.