At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the superior and his/her department to ensure efficient management and running of the function on a day to day level.
- Take charge of routine correspondence to ensure timely and accurate response
- Format, type and edit a variety of material, including correspondence, memos, minutes, reports and confidential material
- Maintain and update department files, records, (organizational) charts, subscriptions and publications
- Receive and screen telephone calls , monitor mail entry and administer the department owned e-mail accounts
- Support team in creating announcements and newsletters
- Assist in creating/revising of presentations
- Schedule internal and external meetings/conferences
- Coordinate and execute all travel arrangements for team members including flight and hotel booking visa securing, car reservations and airport pick-up arrangements and solving standard problems in reasonable timeframe
- Complete travel expense reports
- Handle the department cost-center, including regular monitoring for budgets, approval of invoices to ensure correct accounting transactions
- Key contact point for information management (e.g. intranet), ensure content of the intranet is up to date
- Assist in and coordinate projects and assignments as requested/directed
(please give examples)
- Handle assigned operational tasks of respective department under supervision (please give examples)
- Support team as well as management
- General tasks:
- Order office supplies
- Administration of the shopping platform incl. creation of shopping carts, placing orders, adding & maintaining materials and suppliers, control of orders, booking of incoming orders and preparation of invoice controlling. If necessary, internal & external requests for quotations
- Coordination and administration of investment requests and inventory numbers, checking invoices in collaboration with SSC
- Administration of investment request workflow
- Investment application (e.g. IT and communication support when applying for a new laptop, mobile phone, or Blackberry) and invoice re-booking
- Maintenance of master data for temporary employees (< 1 y.) and externals via the self-service tool.
- Coordination and administration of video conferences
- Maintain data systems as directed
- Supporting office setups and moves within HQ
- Maintain vacation overview for team
- Proof reading of documents/presentations
- Understands and provides information about standards and processes
- i. A.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Progressed working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Very good command of German and English both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- High level of service orientation in dealing with internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Good understanding of numbers
- Good organizational skills
- Advanced SAP knowledge
- Advanced PC software skills
- Advanced knowledge on new media & applications
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience
- Experienced in job and fully qualified/trained
- Combined theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
- Basic knowledge in related job areas
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.