At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Provide a high level of administrative support to the Senior Director Key Account Management IBG and his/her department to ensure efficient management and running of the function on a day to day level.
- Proactive and autonomous administration of KAM IBG info data base (account fact book, contact list, monthly clippings of accounts)
- Supporting the KAM IBG team in business planning and fulfillment by managing the administrative process
- Tracking and monitoring the cost center and sales working budget in alignment with the superior
- Autonomous organization of meetings and events
- Coordinate and drive projects and assignments as requested/directed
- Assist in creating/revising/proof reading of presentations
- Format, type and edit a variety of material, including correspondence, memos, minutes, reports and confidential material
- Tracking and monitoring the department cost center and sales working budget in alignment with the superior, including regular monitoring for budgets, approval of invoices to ensure correct accounting transactions
- Maintain and update department calendar, files, records, (organizational) charts, subscriptions and publications
- Coordinate and execute all travel arrangements for team members including flight and hotel booking visa securing, car reservations and airport pick-up arrangements and solving standard problems in reasonable timeframe
- Take over administrative and coordinative tasks (e.g. order office supplies, maintain data systems, etc.)
- Key contact point for information management (e.g. intranet), ensure content of the intranet is up to date
- Take charge of all kind of correspondence independently, ensure timely and accurate response
- Maintain and update department files, records, (organizational) charts, subscriptions and publications
- Receive and screen telephone calls , monitor mail entry and administer the department owned e-mail accounts
- Support team in creating announcements and newsletters
- Schedule internal and external meetings/conferences
- Handle assigned operational tasks of respective department under supervision
- Support management as well as team
Knowledge, Capabilites and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Very good command of German and English both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills
- High level of service orientation in dealing with internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Good understanding of numbers
- Good organizational skills
- University degree ideally in business administration or equivalent education
- At least 2 years of experience in job and fully qualified/trained
- Good knowledge in related job areas, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.