At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Develop, coordinate and administer all safety and security programs to minimize losses and protect Company assets.
The responsibilities are for the current internal (3) and external (3) Distribution properties:
- Analyze and maintain monthly safety and security audits for relevance and adherence to current company-related policies and procedures; as well as, federal, state and local regulations. Report findings to appropriate personnel.
- Manage development, recommendation, and implementation of comprehensive countermeasures designed to minimize or eliminate losses.
- Conduct and oversee all internal and external investigations (safety or security) which affect the Company, its employees, or its visitors. This includes, but is not limited to conducting interviews, collecting evidence, preparing documentation, and testifying in court.
- Maintain relationships with law enforcement agencies as necessary.
- Maintain access control, closed circuit television, computer-aided alarm monitoring, and other electronic and physical security systems intended to protect the physical, informational, and human assets of the Company.
- Coordinate with the Senior Manager Safety and Security in the identification, development, and implementation of safety and security policies and other compliance-related programs.
- Coordinate with Senior Security Manager to assess needs and implement security at Company-sponsored events.
- Manage Emergency Response Program, to include appropriate training and preparation drills.
- Manage projects, to include: new build outs, addition of equipment, policy updates and others as necessary.
- Conduct root-cause analysis pertaining to potential and actual risks affecting the Company. Recommend changes based on the findings and assist with implementation as necessary.
- Manage security related topics pertaining to the Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ).
- Manage the day-to-day workload of the security team and act as the first point of contact for the Distribution Operations team.
- Senior Manager Safety and Security
- Distribution Operations, Facilities and Human Resources
- Third-party Service Providers
- Safety and Security vendors
- Law enforcement agencies
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Possess ability to conceptualize and implement creative solutions to problems
- Possess excellent organizational, time-management and decision-making skills
- Possess proven project management skills
- Advanced MS Office and Outlook skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person
- Ability to travel domestically (about 50% of the time).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year degree and 5-7 years in the Distribution/warehousing industry. Previous experience with distribution security preferred. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below:
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.