At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
This advert, open from 1st January until 31st December, is our portal for talent at the London Oxford Street store at the level of Sales Consultant. Like any great scout, we are always out there looking for the best of the best.
This job posting does NOT represent a live vacancy. What does that mean? It means that this posting is here specifically to collect applications all year long. Don’t let that discourage you – whenever there is a role to recruit for, this is where we would look to find talent outside of our business.
What does that mean for you? We want you to read the below job description, evaluate your skills and abilities against the requirements, and if you are in it to win it – then apply.
Should you be interested in more than 1 store, please do feel to apply to multiple job adverts on www.careers.adidas-group.com.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contributes to meeting or exceeding store sales and KPI targets by:
- Building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values
- Serving and selling to customers and conscientiously executing store operations
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all the resources available within the store
- Meets or exceeds customer expectations and boosts sales and Brand experience by using appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model
- reates an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador
- Proactively seeks and incorporates basic core and seasonal product knowledge into his/her service approach within his/her assigned store zone(s)
- Maintains an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by consistently executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment
- Ensures the product offer in the store is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor
- Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Minimizes loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while serving customers
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals
- Completes all compulsory training programs and effectively transfers learning into skills on the job
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase performance
- Peers and Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Retail Professional Competencies
- Preferably between 1-2 months working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
- Basic numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills