At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The Consumer Engagement department is part of the Strategy and Delivery team of the newly created Digital Brand Commerce organization (DBC). Appropriately managing the relationship with the consumer is of pivotal importance to realize the key DBC strategic goal of enabling a premium shopping experience for all adidas consumers.
In the Consumer Engagement department, we follow an agile set of principles; Fail fast but continuously learn and improve, we choose people over processes, we choose constructive & collaborative dialog and self-organizing teams over top-down orders and commands.
In this role, the successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to head the implementation of global Consumer Engagement programs and capabilities, working closely with different markets across the globe, assuring a smooth execution of the projects and finding ways to continuously and relentlessly improve the cooperation processes between Global and markets.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Project Management:
- Manage the roll-out process of Consumer Engagement programs in different markets
- Organize on a regular basis the roll-out status checkpoints, involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and ensure correct execution of the roll-out plan
- Clearly define the requirements/user stories to assure the roll-out plan is clear and achievable
- Consistently measure the value being added by the different functionalities being delivered, and use those to drive fact based conversations to prioritize the highest value adding functionalities
- Provide timely status report and visibility into the progress of the work being done on a sprint basis
- Functional Expertise:
- Partner with market and IT teams, to define in detail the roll-out road map, assuring the delivery of those functionalities together with the IT team and relevant vendors
- Define in a quantifiable way the value being added by the different incremental product functionalities, so that different functionalities can be prioritized in the appropriate way
- Build up and spread a solid foundation of knowledge within the team focused on both the business and technical aspects of the Consumer Engagement programs
- Actively listen to market needs in terms of new features that can be added to the product/process
- Drive a regular communication cadence within own team
- Foster a collaborative working environment and forge meaningful working relationships that drive a high-performance culture
- Together with markets and Consumer Engagement team members, define a set of best practices and lessons learned in the Consumer Engagement Programs domain to ensure the wide spread of knowledge across the team
- Manage daily operational activities being performed by external team members belonging to different external vendors
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in multi-national business environment (1+year experience in supporting CRM projects for highly complex consumer engagement programs)
- Hands-on experience with managing operations/execution of CRM / Consumer Engagement programs
- Having operationalized consumer engagement programs and being able to show concrete results is going to be highly valued
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple team in different geographies
- Team Player with high resilience and a solution oriented attitude
- Self-starter with proven experience in delivering consumer related capabilities together with IT and vendor teams
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English