At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
To achieve store sales target by providing excellent customer service.
- Achieve and exceed sales target of the store
- Provide excellent customer service
- Build rapport and customer loyalty
- Proactively follow-up on customer queries and needs
- Responds positively to customer complaints
- Uses in-store interactive tools and product promotions to drive sales
- Actively collects competitor information and communicates this upwards for appropriate decision making
- Keeping abreast of latest sports news (or trends in fashion) in order to possess in-depth product knowledge and communicate to customers effectively
- Ensure that visual merchandising standards are adhered to all times.
- To operate POS efficiently and maintain a high standard of accuracy.
- To keep respective area clean and ensure all merchandise carry a price and security tag.
- To replenish merchandise, conduct stock check and manage fitting room or stock room.
- Customer Focus
- Sales Orientation
- Products & Sports / Fashion Expertise
- Business Acumen
- Driving Sales Performance
- Communicate with others
- Planning & Organizing
- Manage Relationships and diversity
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and self-development
Professional background/ Experience:
Functional: Experience in Retail / Sales
Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
Exposure: Sports, Fashion
Secondary / Certificate in Retail Management
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- Powerpoint: Intermediate
Local Language: Good
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.