At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
adidas Global Business Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance and Non-Finace processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Responsible for partnering with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify candidates and drive the recruitment process from onset through offer.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities:
· Drive the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
· Leverage relevant advertising resources to create awareness and attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
· Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
· Build and maintain candidate pools of strong former candidates and new prospective candidates within the functional area that your support.
· Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role.
· Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with key business partners to understand current and upcoming requirements to build a plan on how to effectively recruit for positions within your area of responsibility.
· Support the recruiter in planning and gathering information for quarterly review meetings with key customers that will provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward.
· Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
· Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
· Support additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
Knowledge & Skill Abilities:
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to manage change and influence hiring behavior.
· Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives.
· Fluent communication in English
· University Degree in HR, Business or related field.
· Strong proficiency with technology.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in Corporate or Agency Recruiting.
· Minimum of 1 year experience supporting a key functional business area.
Sound good? Apply directly and be part of our tomorrow.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.