At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
With a global supply chain and distribution network consisting of more than 60 fulfillment centres – ranging from fully automated to manual facilities–adidas offers a working environment that is truly diverse, inspiring and challenging.
Our team strives to deliver solutions for designing and building Fulfillment Centres and optimizing throughput and process flows, which exceed the consumer’s expectations.
We have the final responsibility to get the products over the finish line and into the consumer’s hands. The distribution network is the last leg of the relay race for our products and we take pride in this final baton hand-off. We invite you to help us make a difference!
Project Manager, IT Distribution Solutions
Manage and deliver small to mid-scale IT Warehouse Management System-related (< € 500k) projects, significant enhancements, or sub elements of larger-scale projects within Western Europe.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Leading and end-to-end management of Warehouse Management system-related projects
- Thinking cross-functionally to identify project dependencies and their impact, raise risks and co-create solutions
- Effectively communicating with Senior Management throughout lifecycle to effectively deliver and embed project within the organization
- Leading multi-functional project team resources (internals and externals) to deliver and support projects and programs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- End-to-end thinkers with experience managing Warehouse Management System projects, ideally Manhattan
- Passion for making things happen within a complex technical and business environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience as IT project manager in small to mid-scale projects or programs
- Experience managing systems implementations end-to-end, ideally within a Fulfilment Centre landscape
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.