At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The Consumer Engagement department is part of the Strategy and Delivery team of the newly created Digital Brand Commerce organization (DBC). Appropriately managing the relationship with the consumer is of pivotal importance to realize the key DBC strategic goal of enabling a premium shopping experience for all adidas consumers.
In the consumer engagement department we follow an agile set of principles; Fail fast but continuously learn and improve, we choose people over processes, we choose constructive & collaborative dialog and self-organizing teams over top-down orders and commands – In this role the expectation is for you take ownership one products (or set of campaigns) and take them to the next level to deliver a premium shopping experience for our consumers
The successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to contribute towards defining the next generation of personalized consumer engagement campaigns. As well as positively influence the perception the consumer has while interacting with adidas across digital touch-points.
Partnering with markets to co-create a rich dynamic content library and implement improvements deriving from learnings are just a few of the key areas of responsibility of this role.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Product Ownership:
- Manage the evolution of products within dynamic content communications.
- Partner with the IT organization to deliver product increments;
- Partner with the Digital Content teams ensure the expansion of a rich content library in alignment with the adidas marketing strategy.
- Clearly define the requirements/user stories to assure that the IT team is able to technically devise a solution that is then delivered once the requirement gets prioritized;
- Consistently measure the value being added by the different product functionalities being delivered, and use those to drive fact-based conversations to prioritize the highest value adding functionalities;
- Provide timely status report and visibility into the progress of the work being done on a sprint basis;
- Functional Expertise:
- Partner with market and IT teams, to define in detail the key functionalities to be added to the dynamic content product backlog, assuring the delivery of those functionalities together with the IT team;
- Define and manage the prioritization of the functionalities to be added using a value-creation based approach.
- Build up and spread a solid foundation of knowledge within the team focused on key learnings around dynamic content;
- Actively listen to market and Business Units needs in terms of new features that can be added to the product / campaigns;
- Drive a regular communication cadence within own product team;
- Foster a collaborative working environment and forge meaningful working relationships that drive a high-performance culture;
- Together with markets and consumer engagement team members, define a set of best practices and lessons learned in dynamic content to ensure the wide spread of knowledge across the team;
- Manage daily operational activities being performed by external team members belonging to different external vendors;
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Min. 3 years professional experience in multi-national business environment (1+year experience in consumer engagement)
- Hands-on experience with CRM / Consumer engagement programs, from either an end-user perspective or a development perspective;
- Previous experience in an Digital organization at a large multinational company is going to be highly valued;
- Team Player with high resilience and a solution oriented attitude
- Self-starter with proven experience in delivering consumer related capabilities together with IT and vendor teams;
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English