At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
READY? Sport has one elementary rule: you win if you run the fastest, jump the highest or score better than your opponent. If you don´t, it´s up to you, winning in business is a little more complex. And that´s why we need you, your ambition to score and your passion for sports and lifestyle. Are you determined to train even harder to get there? If you love to create the present, as well as shape the future our Young Talent Program provides you with numerous opportunities to start and build the career of your dreams. Our top priority is to provide comprehensive mentoring and foster trainee development. That´s why during the program you will be supported by a mentor, a manager of your department. Your individual roadmap is the result of a closely collaborative effort. In compiling it, we constantly strive to take your wishes and interests into account and meet your expectations.
STEADY… We are looking for energetic self-starters, integrators and team players who want to succeed in a dynamic and volatile work environment. Every day, we work to improve everything and we love to create. Are you ready to try something new and shape the future of sports?
PRODUCT & BRAND RUNNING INTERN
Areas of collaboration & learning:
- Marketing Plan execution support: adapting Key Concept campaigns to different needs (POS, Banners, t-shirts…) Keeping in touch with agencies involved
- Collaborate to develop presentations of different categories, including all the actions developed with both KKAA and Clients or final consumer
- Competitors analysis (product & Brand activation)
- Go to market seasonal support (Pre lines meetings, channel feedback sessions, DMT system updates, showroom planning, local line list, etc.)
- Handling internal communication tools, both locally and globally: digital asset box, Marvin…
- Support day to day tasks related to events and photoshoots
- Organize and follow-up promotions: instructions and legal contest and draws, contact and deliver prizes to the winners
- Coordinate strategy of adidas runners and support the communities.
- Research and active participation in Blogs and Social Networks
- Business updates: client’s portfolio, sell in and sell out data and business analysis (Key Franchises and sales per channels)
- Support product range / collection and sales tools maintenance
- Back office tasks support: reception and deliver samples, courier tracking.
Requisites for the internship position:
- University Degree with focus in Business (Economics, Marketing, ADE, LADE, ...)
- Energetic team player & creative mindset
- Complex thinking ability and analytical skills
- Proactive attitude, multitasking and organizational skills to deal with different projects at same time
- Strong Internet and social networks knowledge
- Strong team player, collaborative and willing to support the team.
- Willing to travel within the country
- Fluent Spanish & English (written/verbally)
- Advanced level of Excel
- Fashion and sports lover (running & fitness)
- MAXIMUM 2 years of previous experience
We offer a 12 months full time (40h per week) internship program in our headquarters in Zaragoza, Spain. Starting date: September 2018. Availability to reach University agreement preferred but not a must.
GO! To get started, you´ll need to complete the following steps: 1. Online application 2. Telephone Interview 3. Video Interview 4. Assessment Center (July 2018) Impress us with your creative application in English and show us why you are the perfect fit for the adidas! In your application please include: Cover letter & CV
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.