At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Provide guidance on Procurement processes and policies, including standard helpdesk and service support activities for internal customers and suppliers and continuous improvement within Procurement operations.
Provide guidance for internal customers on Procurement processes and policies and resolve queries for internal customers and suppliers:
- Facilitate efficient use of the Procurement system;
- Strive for compliance to Procurement policies;
- Review queries for all relevant process areas (supplier management, invoice issues, etc.);
- Conduct research for existing tickets;
- Resolve and send resolutions back to requester where possible or escalate tickets and inform users on lead times;
- Identify potential problems and/ or delays in resolution and notify internal customer;
- Maintain workflows and close tickets once resolved;
- Resolve document queries according to agreed procedures;
- Contribute with ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of indirect procurement processes based on the frequency and the type of the most common resolved issues;
- Act as single Point of Contact for supplier requests;
- Receive and document supplier requests, assigning tickets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Fluent in other European language (e.g. German, Spanish, French or Italian);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good understanding of Procure to Pay processes;
- Experience in problem analysis & decision making, preferably in the Procurement context;
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Preferably graduate with economic oriented degree;
- Minimum of 1 year of Procurement practitioner experience, broad background across different business functions.;
- Experience in helpdesk activities would be considered an asset.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.