At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
E Shift, 6pm – 6am, Tue/Wed/Thu nights and every other Mon or Fri night depending on need
Purpose: The role of Associate adds value to the manufacturing process by processing/preparing the goods and paperwork before they arrive at the presses. Associates are also responsible for getting the orders ready to print. By ensuring that the goods are accurately and appropriately prepared the Associate will aid in the smooth flow of work through the manufacturing processes.
- Verify that all of the goods that are picked for a job are the correct style, color, and quantity.
- Associate should be able to identify machine group codes and use a decision tree to determine how the goods should be prepared and where they should be delivered.
- Inform the shift lead of any issues with the current order to help fix before delivering to the final location.
- Remove goods from boxes and place in buggies by size. Cut up and boxes that are left over.
- Occasionally help the material handler with matching up orders with screens.
- Help complete BTS- back to stock when waiting for more work.
- Master Scheduler
- MPD Shift Lead
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to fill out logs and information sheets accurately
- Should be attention to detail oriented in order to catch pick mistakes
- Be able to operate a Riding Pallet Jack
- Should be able to work an RF Scanner
- Must have solid attendance.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Warehouse experience preferred
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.