At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The Player Manager is responsible for the relationship management, contracting, equipping, activating, and developing selected sports marketing partners
- Service adidas athletes in the Bundesliga (currently approx. 130) and contact for player advisors and contact persons for the official teams of the Bundesliga clubs
- Contact for Athlete Service Management and Player Management on the status of shoe and item orders
- Tracking the right shoe colors for the adidas contract athletes / adidas clubs and SoV (share of voice) players (as well as the competition) & weekly statistical evaluation
- Accompaniment and coordination of contractors (players, scouting players, consultants) at shop visits & brand introductions in Herzogenaurach
- Drafting and Supporting Presentations for Pitches of New Footballers & Updates to Global Player Management and Upper Management
- Organization, support and implementation of projects with external partners
- Act as Brand Ambassador towards the various assets in the area of responsibility
- Budget planning and budget maintenance of equipment along with the retainers budget for share of voice athletes
Knowledge, Capabilities, and Experience
- Very good communication skills, strong negotiating skills and relationship management, great empathy, openness, and high customer orientation
- Good methodological skills in data analysis and strategic development
- Good numerical understanding
- Advanced MS Office skills, good SAP skills
- German, English, Spanish fluent in spoken and written
- University degree in business administration or sports management with a focus on marketing / sales
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in sports marketing / sponsoring / product marketing - specializing in Football, and very good knowledge of the German football scene (consultants, players, clubs, ...)
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.