Under the general supervision of the PGA Production Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring that all orders for PGA players and tour players meet TaylorMade’s highest quality standards. This role will also be responsible for communicating quality feedback to production manager and technicians.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Performs quality inspections on all orders
- Inspects product for cosmetic defects, production errors, proper labeling, and workmanship
- Conducts product audits to verify compliance to manufacturing and industry standards
- May perform functional testing where required
- Performs precision inspection using measuring tools (i.e., micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Interfaces with technicians to evaluate and recommend disposition of non-conforming orders
- Point of contact to assist Sports Marketing representatives with player visits, including all activity required to ensure player satisfaction
- Enters player orders in GTS as required
- Must have club building skills, knowledge of club building assembly process
- Ability to perform / manage several projects daily and stay organized
- Other duties as needed and directed by the supervisor
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate on a technical level
- Proficient in Microsoft Software Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task on different process or programs
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks with little or no supervision
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- High school graduation or equivalent plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the golf industry
- Low handicap golfer
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Ability to climb, stoop, bend, carry, manually wrap and package golf related products.
- Ability to work various shifts and/or overtime as required.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Physically able to lift up to 25lbs.