- To provide support and assistance to the Merchandising group during course of summer months.
- Prepare presentation materials for prelines, including binders, samples, other collateral.
- Upload catalogue and imagery into B2B to facilitate e-catalogue creation.
- Create e-order forms.
- Spot check article information in B2B.
- Build presentation boards.
- Pack, unpack, ship and maintain receipt records for samples.
- Create confirmation boards for key account assortments.
- Download DMT information as required by PMs.
- Download MARVIN materials as required by PMs.
- Market research of the competitive set.
- Other duties as assigned by GTM managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional organizational with a strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Word, Excel and computer working knowledge required.
- Good communication skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Currently attending Community College or University