At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
**6 month contract with a strong possibility of an extension**
Focusing on the Canadian online B2C activities of the brand, the E-commerce Merchandise Coordinator will address adidas Canada consumer experiences (UXP) on the respective eCommerce properties and ensure that the most comprehensive experience is delivered to visitors. This person will work in a cross-functional environment with the product, operations, customer service representatives, marketing communications and information technology teams to deliver an industry leading UXP for Canadian consumers shopping online. This will be achieved with a primary focus on managing the online product range, inventory levels, e-mail marketing and digital assets on the site.
Secondary tasks for this candidate include, assisting in identifying and resolving technical bugs and/or errors on the site or email marketing instruments developed and managed by adidas Canada. As well as preparing reports and statistics pertaining to on site performance and KPI’s.
- Maintain all product and visual information for B2C styles offered on the eCommerce sites, this will include procuring digital assets associated with the online product offer. This is completed primarily through online applications.
- Daily monitoring of the B2C transactions; this monitoring will pay particular attention to identifying product demand trends, inventory requirements and fraudulent activity.
- Inventory management for the online product offering
- Weekly analysis of the Key Performance Indicators that drive the eRetail business using web analytics.
- Execute the product life cycle strategy associated with each style as defined by Retail Operations; this includes transitioning products off and onto the site in accordance with seasonal changes.
- Regularly merchandise the eCom sites using the CMS to maximize conversion.
- Identify product that can be part of email marketing campaigns and ensure that collateral assets such as inventory, digital images, etc. are available to support the production of campaign assets
- Foster an effective working relationship with all internal departments impacted by e-commerce and brand marketing.
- Data entry tasks
- Other duties, as required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A high degree of computer competence; in particular the ability to work in numerous applications at one time and correlate information from one application to the next including a basic understanding of different file formats.
- The candidate must be self-directed and able to work in a highly flexible and informally structured environment. Exemplary multi-tasking and time management skills are a necessity.
- An excellent command of the English language, both oral and written, and the ability to effectively communicate and positively influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of the following software:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages and present those visually in Excel.
- Digital Marketing (email, Search engine, social networking, etc...) experience is a considerable asset.
- Flash programming. Adobe Photoshop
- HTML and other web design expertise.
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- College or University degree, BA preferred
- Working knowledge of the apparel and / or sports industry an asset
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.