At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Media Manager will build communication strategy, efficiently drive & overlook brand marketing campaigns offline & online. This role demands close collaboration with all marketing team in adidas with special focus on social & PR department (Newsroom).
- Independently providing digital analytics services to achieve our business goals (with focus on NPS)
- Plan media campaign for each brand category
- Control media calendar internally
- Control each media marketing campaign on daily level with ongoing optimization
- Create business marketing cases and historical data with best practices
- Find and implement new marketing tools and strategies into campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Functional expert in digital planning with at least 3-4 years' work experience on the agency side
- Expert in media planning
- Good expérience with analytics tools (Google analytics, Yandex metrika and etc)
- Excellent expérience in: display adv., SMM (vk,fb+ints), SEM, affiliates
- Strong communication skills, ensuring that insights are understood and translated into actions
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Analytical mind and attention to detail
- Project management skills
- High self-organization and responsibility
- Annual bonuses;
- Discount on company's goods;
- Meal compensation;
- Sport compensation;
- Office transfer from m.Krilatskoe, 1905 goda.