- Supports Director Quality FW (LO) and Senior Manager Quality QIP (LO) in driving the implementation of Global Footwear Quality vision, strategy and systems in the respective country.
- Conducts quality system audits and random finished goods inspection / Beautiful Product audits at T1 suppliers.
- Supports Senior Manager Quality (QIP) in ensuring that adidas Quality systems (e.g. QIP & BA) are implemented and maintained at highest standard within the respective LO supplier base.
- Cconducts modular/full QIP audits at all T1s and rates the T1 QIP set up, implementation and performance status in collaboration with Senior Manager Quality (QIP) and/or the Director Quality.
- Drives implementation of QIP systems at new T1 facilities.
- Conducts random finished goods inspection and Beautiful Audits at T1 factories.
- Conducts QIP and BA trainings based on identified needs of T1 QIP/BA final inspectors as well as 3rd Party AQL inspectors.
- Certifies AQL, FINAL, BA and 3rd party inspectors together with Senior Manager Quality
- Supports Senior Manager Quality at new roll-outs related to CTNQ at LO, T1 & T2.
- Supports T1s in driving standardized problem solving/root cause analysis and follows up on implementing sustainable solutions
- Supports Senior Manager Quality in facilitating cross-functional events (e.g. T1 cross-visits; combined Workshops with T1, LO Prod & Dev.) to identify short-, mid- and long-term Quality improvement opportunities.
- Operation Centers / Production Teams
- LO Footwear Quality Team
- LO Material and Chemical Team
- HQ Footwear Quality Team
- T1 suppliers
- External: 3rd party testing institutes
- ME (Manufacturing Excellence) Team