At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Embed new calendars and processes to ensure effective local implementation of the Global Brand Management strategy, while ensuring needs throughout the Market are met.
Handle key business services such as samples, catalogues, initiatives and events (launches).
- Define and own the Market Go-To-Market process calendars (key milestones, deliverables) to ensure optimum work with Global, between Marketing and Sales teams across the Market and with other key departments involved with the Go-To-Market process (e.g. Finance).
- Facilitate all Market operational inputs to the Global Brand organization.
- Align and continuously improve all operational processes and tools.
- Coordinate the sample process (budget, orders, allocation, delivery, recovery).
- Coordinate Market Sell-In tools (inputs, brief, production, tracking, etc.).
- Plan and execute Market seasonal launches, including any bespoke launches required for key accounts.
- Own the Category OTB target planning
- Lead the Integrated Business Planning process on behalf of Marketing
- Provide a clear vision and direction with relevant objectives and KPIs.
- Establish a high performance culture and drive employee engagement, leading by example.
- Provide a suitable performance framework for direct reports by setting SMART performance targets and coaching for continuous improvement.
- Identify and develop high-potential talents, to fuel the team's succession plan.
- Look for opportunities to provide cross-functional experiences to identified high-potential talents from both, in and outside of the team.
- Brand Health KPIS (Net Promoter Score)
- Market Share
- Market Sales vs Plan
- Market Financials
- Process KPIs (timing, % of shared services/tools, etc.)
- Project KPIs (respect timing, qualitative contribution, etc.)
Professional background/ Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. relationship management, facilitation) and deep cross-functional process knowledge
- Leading and managing a diverse team (incl. remote management)
- Strong project management skills
- Marketing budget management
- Industry: Cross functional experience in merchandising/product, marketing, sales/retail (sporting goods industry preferred)
- Exposure: Experience in an operational driven environment (timelines, milestones, calendar management)
- Experience in both market and above-market organization preferred
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.