At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The candidate will be responsible for fraud risk management – specifically focus on order authenticity review, transaction payment risk related investigations and other operational controlling tasks. This includes documenting findings and case files, evaluating trends and recommending mitigation controls.
- Analyze and review sales transactions to identify patterns of suspicious activities
- Assess the existing eCom system and process landscape to identify vulnerabilities and recommended improvements
- Provide insights and recommendations to support process enhancements to the payment experience and risk management solution
- Review existing process to enhance fraud control measures
- Audit Customer Service return/refund/compensation authorization matrix and payment related processes, and ensure operation guidelines/documents/processes in line with company policies
- Work with cross-functional teams (include but not limited to Finance, Internal Control, Legal, SCM and Customer service) to develop algorithms for identifying fake fraudulent transactions, fraud groups and abnormal on-line consumer behaviors
- Manage go-live process of solutions and algorithms, monitor and track performance
- Produce regular, detailed reports about the performance of current risk management strategies, and if appropriate, how these can be improved.
- Take a proactive approach to stay up-to-date and maintain a detailed knowledge of industry best practice and emerging trends and technologies within site operation risk management.
- Lead cross functional improvement projects to optimize the E2E order flow
- Handle investigation request and be responsible to create reports and run analyses within the entire eCOM backend system landscape
- Take part in site operation related controlling tasks
- Manage and delegate outsourced team to implement risk management process.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Operation, Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working within fraud control, order and payment, eCommerce risk management or related functions
- Project management and project monitoring experience
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to write clear and concise reports in both Chinese and English, to communicate complex concepts and results to interact effectively and efficiently across departments with various levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight timelines and ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, IT related experience on data mining and investigation is preferable
- Experience of analyzing large sets of transaction data to identify patterns and trends
- Should have an investigative mindset, meticulous and very detailed oriented.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.