At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Represent the business unit(s) for the assigned suppliers and oversee that key milestones of the product creation process are met between creation centres (CC) and suppliers.
- Ensure that the suppliers meet all key milestones and KPIs of the product creation process on time and with quality for defined categories.
- Key involvement in the escalation of issues which cannot be resolved by CC and the supplier.
- Understand and implement all transfer policies ensuring product integrity (quality, aesthetics, cost) is maintained at all phases of the process with minimal or no delay in production timing.
- Ensure product is developed and engineered with focus on productivity and manufacturing efficiency without compromising product quality.
- Continuously build up category specific capabilities within the internal and supplier teams and be the spokesperson for the category in the supplier group/OC.
- Work with manufacturers and suppliers in continuous upgrades of technical applications and processes including the development and implementation of new technologies.
- Drive effective teamwork by actively coaching and supporting internal and supplier team members to develop their skills and capabilities.
- Brand Operations
- Transport & Logistics
Knowledge, skills and abilities: (to be derived from skills assessment)
- Management experience, including leading , developing and motivating people and building effective teams
- Strong understanding of apparel manufacturing
- Good understanding of costing principles
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four year college or university degree
- At least 5 years of related work experience in the apparel industry in a technical capacity with managerial experience
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.