As part of the Consumer Experience and Site Merchandising team within the Western Europe eCommerce team within adidas, you’ll be instrumental in shaping and improving the end-to-end buying experience for thousands of adidas and Reebok consumers across Europe.
You will be supporting and shaping our optimisation pipeline, helping to drive forward enhancements that help create a meaningful impact in the consumer’s end-to-end browsing and buying experience.
The key here is to understand what makes our consumer base tick by identifying their pain points, questions and objectives through journey & data analysis, whilst layering in a commercial, brand-enhancing proposition to address those issues across the entire end-to-end journey.
Our goal is to evolve the Consumer Experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we are not only meeting their expectations, but are exceeding them - this role is key for supporting the continued drive towards this goal.
- Contribute to the end-to-end optimization strategy in partnership with the Consumer Experience managers within the team.
- Analyse and interpret consumer feedback and analytics data to help shape our backlog and optimisation roadmap.
- Drive forward our on-site communication, ensuring what’s on the site is locally relevant, legible and on-brand.
- Work closely with the Global copy and translations teams to ensure content requests are delivered on time and to the required quality to support the localisation strategy.
- Research local market insights, data and industry trends and contribute in ideation of site improvements and enhancements.
- Conduct weekly/monthly reports on trends in consumer feedback, leveraging these insights to develop and drive E2E site enhancements.
- Create monthly A/B testing and conversion reports to highlight trends across markets and devices.
- Conduct regular cross browser/device testing to ensure key site features are functioning, identifying bugs and ensuring the relevant fixes are logged.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce.
- BA / BS in eCommerce, Merchandising, Finance, Business, or related field.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You should know how to balance brand position and drive business.
- Data driven mindset – numbers should be what drive your decision-making.
- Ability to self organize and prioritise is key.
- Understanding of analytics software such as Adobe Analytics and Clicktale would be a plus.
- Previous experience with Atlassian tools would be beneficial.
- Understanding of eCommerce and Web technology best practices.
- Fluent English
Take a glimpse into working at the adidas Amsterdam: goo.gl/ExrFRP