At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within assigned key account (s) and categories while respecting the image of the adidas Group brands
- To represent the assigned account (s) internally as an ambassador towards all functions
- To up-date the customer segmentation channel annually
- To support the development of Strategic Account Plans with KAM and get sign off by the direct superior, according to the customer portfolio mapping
- To organize and prepare sell in customers meetings aligned with customer strategies, pre-selecting range offering and agree on sell out support
- To monitor sell-out and the order book continuously and ensure reliable and cost efficient supply for the account
- To visit customers regularly respecting the store visit check list and monitoring brand execution and competitors execution
- To share best practice ant to have a proactively role vs the team
- To measure progress on own KPIs
- To monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications/skills
- University Degree or High School
- 4 – 7 years working experience in the respective area
- Fluent in English and local language
- IT (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.