We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our Global Digital Creative Services team based in Amsterdam.
You are a creative and energetic team player with a passion for good design. You will craft visual & innovative design solutions for adidas creating online campaigns and experiences, landing pages, banners and email campaigns. You will possess strong visual design skills and are into the details. You will drive top quality creative, pixel perfect in execution that will be delivered to our global markets.
How you’ll do it:
- Design and produce industry leading creative solutions for assigned projects.
- Participate in the creative process from concept to visualization and final execution.
- Assure quality and consistency across all adidas creative and ensure the brand is represented consistency across all deliverables.
- Craft website content, landing pages, banners advertising, direct mail, flyers and email campaigns that connects, inspires and engages consumers.
- Develop triggered, event driven and personalised creative concepts that are relevant to our consumers needs and expectations.
- Develop high-quality visuals for our branded website and interactive applications.
- Follow visual guidelines and ensure the direction is implementation your projects.
What you’ll need:
- University degree with 2-3 years professional design experience as a visual/interactive designer within a creative agency or environment.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates your expertise’s and attention to details.
- You’ve worked with brands before and can follow and maintain guidelines.
- You must have experience working in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re a good communicator who can present and justify your design decisions.
- Experience developing successful concepts and working in collaborative multi-functional teams.
- You are a creative thinker, who deliver’s concepts that go beyond execution.
- You are a proactive team player who loves what you do and possess a positive attitude.
- Fluent English both verbally and written.
Take a glimpse into working at the adidas Amsterdam: goo.gl/ExrFRP