At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Be a knowledge source partner for the organization in particular around infrastructure, a communications specific in the market
- To provide support to incidents, RFCs, testing and consultancy for the infrastructure
- Work towards a "customer satisfaction" above average
- To coordinate UAT with the different users
- Continuous development of technical expertise and innovative thinking in order to become an even stronger business partner
- 1st level support for Own Retail Stores
- Ability to understand business and management issues. Capacity to troubleshoot, identify and implement solutions that minimize business interruption
- Manage removal of IT equipment and networks from closing stores
- Participate in the implementation of stores, telecommunication & infrastructure & equipment is ready to be used in corporate & warehouse. It will be necessary to coordinate with the Business
- Troubleshoot, analyze and quickly develop an action plan to resolve the technical issues to avoid downtime
- Develop an effective way to support systems in Own Retail Stores, corporate & Warehouse with the least impact to the consumer and get Sales Reps working as quickly as possible
- Ensure availability for on-call and weekend duties as directed
- Participate on developing global Service Support Standards and rollout concepts for further standardization and consolidation of Retail Infrastructure Support Services
- Help to manage outsourced onsite support services for HW lifecycle and maintenance service including responsibility for Contract Management, Escalation Management and Governance
- Developing continues improvement plans to optimize KSR cost and measure as well as grow customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure IT compliance for local infrastructure services (e.g. PCI, antivirus, license management, incident management, ITSCM, Security)
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.