At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose: This position has the responsibility of ensuring the proper IT services are delivered through the Global 123 Service Desk to all LAM Countries and is in charge of following up on all the service management initiatives impacting LAM. This position interacts directly with our Service Desk vendor analysing tickets, processes and procedures, assuring that the compromised SLA’s are being achieved and participate in activities and projects to enhance the end user satisfaction. This position also has the responsibility for supporting the LAM Region in Delivering Service Management Projects and Initiatives.
- Assist the Senior Manager Infrastrucure Operations LAM in all daily operational tasks
- Manage the Incidents Backlog to guarantee and Assist all LAM Local Infrastrucutre Teams in meeting SLAs and Incident Management targets
- Keep track of agreed SLA’s and develop action plans no enhance the end user satisfaction
- Monitors the day to day service delivered by the service desk and desktop support
- Monitors the end to end tickets solution
- Gives clear visibility on the management level on the Service Desk performance and Action Plan
- Analyze and make action plans towards the result of the tickets survey
- Proactively seeks the enhancement of the end user satisfaction
- Help to maintain right documentation in place for the Service Desk
- Support The Change Management and Problem Management Processes in LAM
- Constantly communicates with other IT application areas to identify and solve current problems within the service management and ticketing handling
- Work with global teams in order to have the right ITSM processes in place in LAM
- Drive Problem Management on a Regionl and Country Level and keep tracking of the corrective actions
- Support the Senior Operations Infrastrucuture Manager LAM in delivering LAM Service Management Projects, initiatives and specific actions on-time, within scope and within budget
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Very good in English and in Spanish both written and spoken
- Knowledge of methods and techniques applied in IT infrastructure and communications operations environment
- Technical proficiency and awareness (ITIL/MCP/MCSE/CNE/COBIT/disaster recovery)
- Experience in personnel management
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to develop and nurture good relationships with other parts of IT as well with business
- Emphatic and positive person with great attitude and “can do” mindset
- Process driven person
- Educated to at least degree level in a Business-Computing related subject or comparable qualification.
- ITIL Certified preferred
- At least 2 years Project Management.
- At least 1 year budget administration.
- At least 4 years Infrastructure/Communications skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT implementation and application support.
- 4-6 years of work experience within international IT environments, including several years in management positions. Experience required in IT Service and Project Management.
PLEASE SEND YOU RESUME IN ENGLISH
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.