At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Join us in our IT Recruiting Day in June 2018!
adidas is hiring talents for full time jobs such as Software Developer DevOps , Software Developer Backend/ Frontend. If you want to be part of our IT teams in Zaragoza, save the date for our IT Recruiting Day. More details will follow!
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives. To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital. Therefore, the primary purpose of our engineering teams is to engage with our customers in order to deliver the highest possible value for them. This customer serving view is a vital activity for all product teams within Digital IT. Each product team wants to enlighten our customers with the best possible consumer journey as well as by providing innovative ways of engaging with them. The teams implement and deliver world class solutions and tackle the toughest engineering challenges while focusing on the customer, quality and time to market.
Because of its customer centric and quality focused view, Software Engineering team members require excellent development skills, commitment and a real passion to provide the best possible customer experience. People who understand software engineering from the ground and who are driven to apply best practices in order to have outstanding results.
What we offer
- Become part of empowered and autonomous teams which are highly customer centric
- Work with agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban
- Feel ownership for the products you are working on
- Be highly collaborative
- Work closely with the customer
- Deploy early and regularly to incorporate feedback and to constantly improve the products
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
- English language (fluent)
- 4-year college or university degree with focus on Information Technology or related area. Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 -2 year of related work experience
1. Phone Interview 2. Video Interview 3 . Face to Face Interview (Zaragoza)
We`re looking forward to receiving your application!
Check out this video of the adidas CIO on digital transformation.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.