At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Consult and identify business demand for the Marketing and Sales related to process and solution requirements. Partner with Global business an IT stakeholders to secure standard solution that exceed expectations. Manage demand through implementation to ensure high customer satisfaction by interacting with Project Managers, Technical Teams and Key Business users. Manage small to mid-scale cross-functional projects focusing on the customer expectations and requirements.
- Act as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for Marketing & Sales. Embed in the business and meet regularly with key business stakeholders to beware of ever changing business dynamics.
- Act as a consultant to the Marketing & Sales organizations to understand their current and future needs. Proactively identify opportunities and market trends to further advance their capabilities.
- Leverage global IT solutions to implement standard processes and systems in accordance with overall company strategy and objectives.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly articulated in specification documents to include solution KPIs, user usage, gap assessment and technology needs.
- Gain expert knowledge of named functional business area processes, system and organization. Influence business stakeholders to adapt new business processes which drive operational excellence and competitive edge.
- Secure business stakeholder satisfaction for the implemented solution.
- Ensure IT 1st level support for Marketing & Sales operates with an efficient, consistent and constructive service mindset.
- Understand, challenge and manage demand dependencies and business requirements within the business community and across GIT to maximize added value and continuous business process improvement.
- Contribute to change management activities for the respective projects/releases through supporting stakeholders so that changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits. This also includes proper documentation, training, controls and metrics.
- Gain functional expertise (process & system) for respective area and engage in peer-to-peer discussions to strengthen and enable business strategies.
- Internal Marketing & Sales teams
- Global IT (HQ and other locations)
- NAM Infrastructure teams
- Industry connections
- Finance, HR
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Pro-active mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Business and solution-oriented, global mindset
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of respective business processes and good knowledge of respective IT systems
- Good experience in working with projects
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups), especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience ideally in an apparel/fashion industry in a Marketing and/or Sales context, in a project management or business consultant oriented function.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.