At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Create the Moments that Matter experience for the interns and more support for the line managers, build future pipeline
Key Responsibilities and Projects:
- Support execution of cross-functional global projects within our organization
- Support data analysis, creating status reports and presentations as well as other project management tasks such as leading individual work streams / packages
- Drive the progress analysis for large strategic projects and the development of progress reporting capabilities
- Support development of processes, structures and frameworks that support the implementation of smart solutions to improve the status quo
- Project management and presentation skills
- Strategic capacity & capability building in a sourcing organization
- Product development processes from design to production
- Collaboration between factory, sourcing, materials, product development, demand planning and marketing
- Various parties within Global Operations
- Enrolled student at an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of business, supply chain, information systems, or operations.
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing)
- An enrolled student throughout the entire internship period at an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of business, supply chain, information systems, or operations.
- Full time availability (~40h per week) for minimum 4 months
- Good project management, interpersonal and communication skills with interest/ability to understand the bigger picture
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (esp. Power Point and Excel)
- Process thinking / end-to-end mindset
- Action oriented and solution-minded team player
- Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn
Student must be enrolled at the university for the complete duration of the internship
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.