At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To support the function and operations of the SEA eCommerce business (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam)
Performance marketing support (30%)
- Assist with website copy optimisation for all SEA sites while working together with local translators.
- Analysing audience segmentation and reflecting it into audience targeting
Reporting and documentation (30%)
- Provide assistance on data collection, cleansing and report generation of eCom key KPIs, Sales performance or other performance report
- Assist with the development of standard templates and reports for management
- Assist with the development and documentation of SOP/manual
Admin support (25%)
- Assist with presentation preparation
- eCom industry research of best practices
- Day to day administration support including, but not exclusive, PO creation and processing, meeting coordination and tracking
- Ad-hoc support as requested by the SEA eCom team member
Site support (15%)
- Assist with execution of marketing campaign both online and offline
- Assist with product or site content sourcing (graphic & text)
- Assist with proofreading of content or bug checking on site
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- Powerpoint: Intermediate
- Basic understanding of HTML/JS
- English: Advanced
- Other SEA language is a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, Sports Science or other related degree; MBA student a plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.