Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
The adidas Group Human Resources Department located in Zaragoza is seeking for a dedicated, organized, and committed individual for an Internship in Human Resources. This program will provide qualified graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in assisting our teams. Candidates will learn what it is like working in Human Resources within an international organization and will be part of a dynamic team charged with creating the new for our brand.
- Organization: update org charts and Job Descriptions.
- Support in new employees on-boarding process and administrative actions related to contract, IT tools, T&E matters.
- Training: organize training logistics, communicate training actions, follow up attendance, report, etc.
- Performance and talent management: users IT support, prepare data base, report results, follow up calendars.
- Communication: activate, prepare announcements, measure. Sports in company program activation.
- Support in administrative tasks related to internal audit requirements, Health & Safety, internal communication, personnel administration, etc.
Requisite Eduaction and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Recent graduates or finishing studies in HR related fields with availability to establish a full time internship agreement during 12 months.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, written as well as verbally.
- Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
- Passion for human resources, fashion and sports.