Do you like to work in an international sport, fashion and performance oriented brand and can you demonstrate genuine commitment, discipline and team spirit? Come be a part of shaping the future together with us. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. We interpret our customers´ needs in global markets and turn these into meaningful products and communication campaigns in various channels, where we demonstrate our authentic vision and passion of our brand adidas.
In the Functional Trainee Program – Product Marketing (adidas NEO Apparel) you will learn more about how to create products to be a desired brand on a global level as well as in key markets, in order to contribute to the brand adidas business targets. You will boost your career by understanding the creation and the commercial element of the business so that you can apply your learnings in your future career with our amazing brand. You have to think differently, take risks and go where no one has gone before.
We offer a unique platform to start your career coached by experienced mentor and managers. You will have the opportunity to rotate within 18 months through different Marketing departments in Shanghai and abroad. To provide a broader marketing insight you will rotate through the adidas world of product marketing and other accompanying marketing support functions.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) with a strong academic record, ideally with specialization in Marketing, Business, Textile, or Fashion
- International mindset/experience
- Practical experiences (up to 18 months)
- True affinity/passion for sport and interest in the sporting goods industry
- Living the 3 Cs
- Complex thinking ability and creative problem solving
- Strong customer focus and mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/verbally)
- Energetic team player & creator
Please impress us with your CV if you believe that you have what it takes to shape the future of sports together with us by 30 Apr, 2017 (no cover letter necessary).
- Online application until 30 April, 2017
- Video / Phone Interviews
- Assessment Center (the 1-day assessment center will take place in June 2017)
- The decision on who will join our FTP program will be made within 2 weeks the Assessment Center took place
This exciting program will start in September, 2017!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org