Being a sustainable business is about striking the balance between shareholder expectations and the needs and concerns of our employees, the workers in our supply chain and the environment. We truly believe that acting as a responsible business in society is not only an ethical obligation, but will also contribute to lasting economic success.
Are you currently in the home stretch of your academic career and ready for the next challenge? Do you have a passion for sports and want to build your career in a global, sustainable company? Is your number one goal to work in Sustainability in the adidas Group? Welcome to the Sustainability functional trainee program! We offer an 18-month program where you could rotate through the following Sustainability areas:
- Social Environmental Affairs
- Global Operations – FTW/APP Development
- Global Brand Sustainability
- Sustainability EMEA
- Concept to Consumer
- Global Workplaces
- University degree with a strong academic record in Business Administration, Engineering, Environmental or Chemical Science
- Experience from studies or work abroad
- First working experience of up to 18 months in the field of Sustainability and familiarity with environmental management systems (preferable)
- Sound technical understanding (product and manufacturing processes) (preferable)
- Experienced in managing x-functional projects with global outreach (preferable)
- Good data management skills
- Advanced PC skills, in particular in the processing and presentation of qualitative, quantitative and complex information
- International mindset/experience
- True affinity and passion for sport and interest in the sporting goods/fashion industry
- Living the 3 Cs
- Complex thinking ability and creative problem solving
- Strong customer focus and mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/verbally)
- Energetic team player & creator
You can apply for the FTP regardless of your citizenship. If you will make it to the final round and receive an offer, the offer would be pending on the approval of the residence and work permit for Germany. We will support you in obtaining those.
How to apply?
Please impress us with your CV, university transcripts and relevant job references in English and a video (max. 90 seconds). In this video be creative and show us your passion for the functional trainee program in Sustainability and why you want to be a part of the adidas Group. Please submit your application by April 17th, 2017 (no cover letter necessary). Please upload your video on YouTube, Dropbox or similar and include the link to the video in your CV.
- Online application until April 17th, 2017 including CV, link to your video, university transcripts and relevant job references in English (you will receive feedback on your application latest 2-3 weeks after the application deadline had passed)
- Phone-/Video Interview
- Assessment Center (the assessment center will take place on July 3rd, 2017)
- The decision on who will join our FTP program will be made within 2-3 days after the Assessment Center took place
This exciting program will start on October 1st, 2017!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org