Here in Product Operations we are returning to the artistry, craftsmanship and engineering of Adi Dassler. We continuously explore, test and tinker. Engineer, trial, and validate our new concepts and manufacturing capabilities. We plan and prepare before the season to do less for more, build for speed, and deliver profitability. Segment and streamline creation, delivering to the needs of our star athlete, our streetwear crew, and our teams. Using the best set of tools to unleash our creative potential whenever an idea sparks.
Join our team and understand how Product Operations are creating beautiful product. You will have the opportunity to work in cross-functional teams in Apparel, Footwear and Accessories. Gain experience in projects and day-to-day business on a global, regional and local level. Contribute to our future and boost your career by a broad network and understanding of the organization. We offer you a unique platform to start your career coached by experienced mentors and managers. You will have the opportunity to rotate within 18 months through different Product Creation departments in Germany and abroad like:
- Pattern Engineering
- Material Development
- Produce Creation and Development
- Research & Technologies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with a strong academic record in Engineering or Business Management with focus on Product Development, Footwear, Textile or Quality Management or comparable
- International mindset/experience
- Relevant practical experience in Product Creation (up to 18 months)
- True affinity/passion for sport and interest in the sporting goods/fashion industry
- Living the 3 Cs
- Complex thinking ability and creative problem solving
- Strong customer focus and mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/verbally)
- Energetic team player & creator
You can apply for the FTP regardless of your citizenship. If you will make it to the final round and receive an offer, the offer would be pending on the approval of the residence and work permit for Germany. We will support you in obtaining those.
How to apply?
Please impress us with your CV, university transcripts and relevant job references in English and a video (max. 90 seconds). In this video be creative and show us your passion for the functional trainee program in Product Creation and why you want to be a part of the adidas Group. Please submit your application by April 17th, 2017 (no cover letter necessary). Please upload your video on YouTube, Dropbox or similar and include the link to the video in your CV.
- Online application until April 17th, 2017 including CV, link to your video, university transcripts and relevant job references in English (you will receive feedback on your application latest 2-3 weeks after the application deadline had passed)
- Phone-/Video Interview
- Assessment Center (the assessment center will take place on July 5th, 2017)
- The decision on who will join our FTP program will be made within 2-3 days after the Assessment Center took place
This exciting program will start on October 1st, 2017!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org