The adidas Group is “CREATING THE NEW”;
To enable long term sustainable success of the adidas Group, Finance has developed a strategic business plan which leads the way towards a holistic performance management - even beyond financials. CREATING THE NEW in Finance will challenge the role of Finance as we know it today and will push the boundaries , not only in our business, but also in our industry.
You can be part of this process!
In the 18 months of the program, you will gain experience in projects and day-to-day business and you will have the chance to build a network for your career development.
Our trainees work in various Finance areas such as:
- Business Analysis (e.g. Sales, Brand, Group Functions Controlling)
- Investor Relations
- Group Accounting
- Group Treasury
- Group Planning & Reporting
- Corporate Solutions
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) with a strong academic record, ideally with specialization in Finance
- International mindset/experience
- Passionate about Finance
- Relevant practical experience in Finance (up to 18 months)
- True affinity/passion for sport and interest in the sporting goods industry
- Living the 3 Cs
- Complex thinking ability and creative problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Strong customer focus and mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/verbally)
- Energetic team player & creator
You can apply for the FTP regardless of your citizenship. If you will make it to the final round and receive an offer, the offer would be pending on the approval of the residence and work permit for Germany. We will support you in obtaining those.
How to apply?
Please impress us with your CV, university transcripts and relevant job references in English and a video (max. 90 seconds). In this video be creative and show us your passion for the functional trainee program in Finance and why you want to be a part of the adidas Group. Please submit your application by March 31st, 2017 (no cover letter necessary). Please upload your video on YouTube, Dropbox or similar and include the link to the video in your CV.
- Online application until March 31st, 2017 including CV, link to your video, university transcripts and relevant job references in English (you will receive feedback on your application latest 2-3 weeks after the application deadline had passed)
- Phone-/Video Interview
- Assessment Center (the assessment center will take place on June 21st, 2017)
- The decision on who will join our FTP program will be made within 2-3 days after the Assessment Center took place
This exciting program will start on October 1st, 2017!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions: email@example.com