Purpose: Verify and audit expense reports for compliance to policy. Respond to questions regarding expense process. Post manual expense reports for payment. Other clerical duties related to expense processing. The Expense Specialist will work with over 1,000 employees throughout North America, accounting for over 20 Million dollars of spend per year.
- Plans and carries out activities within the jurisdiction of the position to ensure prompt payment to employees for valid expenses.
- Audit expenses documentation for compliance with expense policy, and escalate exceptions as necessary.
- Enters manual expense reports into SAP software, ensures compliance with approval process.
- Answers employee questions regarding expense process and procedure.
- Maintain expense files and VAT eligible documentation within scope of department requirements.
- Internally – office personnel
- Externally – vendors
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School graduate
- Minimum two years’ experience in an office environment
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: