At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
At the adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
The SEO Executive plays an integral role in execution across the eCommerce team; outlining effective strategy and techniques for our websites, as well as implementing the search engine optimization discipline, maintaining and updating website content, in addition to presenting recommendations and strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage new and returning users
- Create the necessary technical architecture
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences, ensuring SEO best practice is adhered to
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities that build ranking, profile, and traffic
- Undertake reporting requirements to support the Pacific eCom business on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Maintain and update website content calendar by liaising with merchandising and brand teams on campaigns and product drops
- Update CMS with up-to-date content across desktop and mobile
- Performance Marketing Snr Specialist, Pacific
- eCommerce Snr Manager, Pacific
- Global SEO team
- Agency SEO team
- Brand team
- eCom team
- Grow organic traffic volumes and revenue with a focus on conversion rates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An ability to assess and implement SEO recommendations into a CMS
- Self-driven, thriving in an autonomous and results-based environment
- A keen interest in digital marketing
- Sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Microsoft Office Suite skills: Intermediate
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or TAFE qualification in business studies/marketing/communications/ IT.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SEO role or related digital and online marketing environment
- Intermediate experience with online analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture
- Experience with digital marketing tools including SearchMetrics, BrightEdge, Ahrefs
- Knowledge of Demandware platform preferred
We are seeking people who share our passion for sport, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic brand and prioritise a supportive, unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time.
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Group Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.