At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Provide administrative and project support to the Sr. Director Logistics, NAM.
- Communicate effectively by telephone, in person, via e-mail, and as required to positively reflect the goals of the department and the best interests of the senior leadership.
- Manage the Sr. Director Logistics calendar, helping to prioritize meetings and competing demands on availability
- Establish and perform practices that accurately maintain records/files and efficiently process information.
- Support smooth departmental operation during Sr. Director’s absence. Maintain communication with Sr. Director during periods of travel, prioritize communication, provide information and facilitate or make timely decisions as knowledge permits.
- Ensure effective communications are established and maintained between the Sr. Director and adidas departments and facilities.
- Perform research for special assignments and prepare PowerPoint or other presentations that reflect professionally the intent of the Sr. Director and leadership.
- Plan meetings, including but not limited to, arrangements for facilities, catering, AV equipment, agendas, scheduling materials preparation and other related service.
- Perform day-to-day administrative support services, meeting schedules and facilitation, travel arrangements, shipping, expense reports, and other services.
- Collect, sort and prioritize daily mail and correspondence for Sr. Director; responding when appropriate.
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Code and route invoices for signature and timely payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sr. Director Logistics, NAM
- Distribution & Logistics Directors
- Sr. HR Manager (Spartanburg)
- Executive Assistant of SVP SCM NAM
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently on projects and administration, applying appropriate administrative expertise and decision-making
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment while working under tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
- Ability to make recommendations that effectively resolve problems by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and state and federal law.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year College or University degree and
- Minimum three (3) plus years related senior level administrative experience
- Combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below:
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.